Tuesday 17 January 2017

The Perfect Room....


I have an extensive secret board on Pinterest where I store pictures that inspire me, so when I am creating a post for Moon to Moon, I will rummage through and find a theme or a vibe that inspires me on that particular day. Some of the images have been patiently waiting years to be be picked and paired off and some like this one will never find a partner.... because it is just to darn special to be coupled with anything else.

Sadly as is the case with many Pinterest images this one was uploaded with no source information, luckily you lovely readers, and especially those on Instagram are happy to enlighten me. So if you are as in love with this image as I am, I am sure a link will appear soon. but in the mean time I am just going to sit and stare at it and wonder where in Europe(?) it is....