Sunday 25 September 2016

An Earthy Japanese Home...





I found these pictures on a Japanese Photosharing site. All the pictures are of the same room and what I love about them all as a collection is watching the room change over time.



It is such a beautiful, light and earthy room. I love the warm wooden floor boards,  massive windows and that little 'string of pearls' plant hanging from the spiral staircase. I could easily spend a lot of time just sitting in here





If you like this home then check out more Natural homes on Moon to Moon here

7 comments:

Rebecca said...

How unexpected....at least for me, not the typical Japanese home.
I was/am intrigued!

daryl newmark said...

Love love love

moonpoppy said...

Retro and modern at the same time,I love it.

Helmi said...

WOW, love it!

Moon to Moon said...

It wasnt what i would picture when thinking of a Japanese home either!

Amy said...

I love the combo of low profile furniture, clean lines, and warm colors and textiles.

moonpoppy said...

Gabi,I hope you're ok,it has been a while since you posted anything.