Thursday 26 May 2016

The Home of... Keiko and Malachi







 I love this chilled out apartment in Pasadena, CA that I found over at Design Sponge. The home belongs to Cartoonist Keiko Brodeur and Illustrator Malachi Ward and was at one time their home and studio, now the apartment is the perfect little space mixing a healthy dose of both eclectic tastes and minimalism.

I really love the colour of the bathroom, the awesome wall hanging above the sofa and that little shelf in the kitchen full of handmade pottery. Such a lovely home, I would feel very happy here.

Please check out the full tour on Design Sponge

1 comment:

Julie said...

Thank you for sharing this home - I love the colours, the books, the comfortable welcoming feel, the earthiness of accessories. Lots of inspiration here.