Sunday 18 October 2015

Czech woman that paints flowers in her village

Czech Woman painting her village with flowers

Anežka Kašpárková  is a grandma in her 80's who has been painting beautiful ultramarine blue flowers in her village for generations. She has painted many homes and even the inside and outside of the local chapel. The paint only lasts for a couple of years so Anežka is kept busy. She only ever uses this blue as she says it looks expensive an is of good quality

What a lovely lady.....I wish she lived by me, my house could do with a spruce up.

If you like this post check out Mia Farrow painting her dressing room, and George Harrison & Patti Boyd painting their home Kinfawns


2 comments:

Heather said...

how lovely, it makes me want to have a go! x

Unknown said...

This is so beautiful! If I could paint my apartment, I would definitely add some flowers like this

Laura

http://thefoxtrails.blogspot.com