Monday 15 December 2014

The Home of... Greg Irvine





Photos – Eve Wilson, production – Lucy Feagins / The Design Files.

This wonderful eclectic home is owned by artist Greg Irvine and I love it!! He has such a great eye for beautiful, interesting pieces. I love the contrast between the dark brooding sitting room and the bright white crisp dining room, they some how work really well together.

Although it easily could be for World of Interiors magazine this articles original source in the great Australian web site The Design Files. I cant believe I had not discovered this site until recently! I urge you to check it out, I could have re-blogged every picture but have left out loads...

If you like this home you will Love the homes of Cornelis Le MairUmberto Pasti and  Daphne & Rolf

5 comments:

Unknown said...

So amazing, I love the mix of prints and textures! I'm hopefully moving soon and this has provided some great inspiration :)

Anoushka Probyn - A London Fashion Blog

Heather Moore Grahling | Vivid Hue Home said...

what an eclectic space! thanks for sharing! xoxo

My Grama's Soul said...

WOW!! This gentlemen has some amazing collections and some amazing art pieces. Love it all..

Jo

Cel said...

Really gorgeous patterns and colours all over the place. I don't know if I'd feel comfortable taking a bath or shower in that washroom though, it looks a little icky!

Marion said...

Wonderful, wonderful.