Saturday 22 March 2014

Decorating with Crystals: Amethyst...

Decorating with Crystal: Succulents and Amethyst
Decorating your home with crystals: Large Amethyst Geode table.... Swoon!
Decorating with Crystals: Amethyst
Tutorial on a DIY Amethyst Mirror for your home

The Wild Unknown tarot with Amethyst
Whether you believe in crystals healing properties or just appreciate them for their natural beauty, there is no mistaking that Amethyst makes a really beautiful natural element for your home. I have always wanted a big Amethyst Geode but sadly they cost a fortune and that is something I don't have. I have a couple of smaller chunks that I love and look great on my book shelves.

Amethyst is said too....

♥ Increases nobility ♥ Spiritual awareness ♥ Psychic abilities ♥ Inner peace and healing ♥ Healing of body, mind & soul ♥ Positive transformation ♥ Meditation ♥ Balance ♥ Relieves stress ♥ Communication

Amethyst is a variety of Quartz and is a 6th Anniversary gemstone.
Chakras - Third Eye Chakra, Crown Chakra
Birthstone - February
Zodiac - Virgo, Sagittarius, Capricorn, Aquarius, Pisces
Planet – Jupiter
Element – Air, Water
Typical colours - light slightly-pinkish violet to a deep grape purple

Amethyst Wine stopper.... Available at Brooklyn Thread

4 comments:

Lady of the Woods said...

wow this is very good! I have amethyst all over the house and I love some of these ideas! will do a few of them, thank you, beautiful blog! blessings of the beauty path, lady.

Sara Inga Catrin said...

Love this, so beautiful! x S.

Linda said...

My favorite one..I sleep with one under my pillow to reduce my migraines...it works too...:D

Lovely post...I love crystals..
XO

nofixedstars said...

the crystal clusters with the succulent plants were so beautiful! i'd love to do something like that in my home.