Monday 13 May 2013

Pin it Forward UK... Eclectic Interiors...

Pin it Forward: Moon to Moon, Eclectic Interiors
Moon to Moon Pinterest: Eclectic Interiors
Eclectic Interiors: Tiles via Pinterest

About a month ago I was contacted by Pinterest to help promote their UK edition of their Pin it forward campaign. In all honesty I love Pinterest. I am probably on there daily and get so much inspiration and a real kick seeing that the likes of Free People, Justina Blakeney, and Pamela Love re-pin some of the images that I Pin, but as highlighted by this campaign, a vast majority of the Pinners I follow are actually from the USA or Australia. It would be great to see a few more Brits on Pinterest.

So to help the campaign I have been asked to create a brand new board. The board I have created is called Eclectic Interiors and focuses on my favourite Pins from all my other boards. In keeping with Moon to Moon, my board steers clear of show home style and focuses on real homes with plenty of colour and individual furniture.

For those of you not already on Pinterest or aware of what it is, Pinterest is kind of like a mood board where you can create your own boards and 'Pin' images from all over the web of Rooms, recipes, clothes, etc... that you like all in one place.

If you are interested in taking a sneaky peek you can join here with a invite for all Moon to Moon readers. It is fab, but be warned it is highly addictive....






4 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for participating in Pin It Forward, Gabi! Your Eclectic Interiors board is amazing- you have incredible taste in home decor and interior style! I love the look of the zimbabwe ceramic, so neat! Lauren, Community Coordinator



Anonymous said...

Amazing images as always, Gabi! Love your Pinterest board!

Boho Mixology said...

Such a great board filled with so many inspiring images! its Gorgeous.

Zoe xx

desha peacock said...

My friends sent me your Kitchen Pinterest site and I really dig it. I like the real deal feel of what you're showing here. Nice to meet ya.