Tuesday 9 April 2013

The Home of.... Free People's Senior graphic Artist...








This beautiful eclectic Philadelphia apartment is the home of Free People's Senior Graphic Artist. I love it! Full to the brim with interesting prints, patterns and textures, not to mention tons of rare vintage finds... plus any home with a Modesty Blaise poster and an Oliver Sacks book is pretty damn fine in my opinion.

These images were shamelessly poached from the Free People Blog, make sure you head on over and check it out here

For More in Moon to Moon's 'The home of..' series click here

7 comments:

Anne Farrell said...

That bathroom!! I love Free People. A while ago I found their creative director's home which is even more awesome I think! You can find the link on my blog here:

http://homeandastray.blogspot.com.au/2012/11/its-saturday-sleep-in-5_10.html

Suzanne said...

Speechless

MacK @ SoulMakes said...

Obsessed!!!

xx
MacK @ SoulMakes Blog

Heidi said...

What a celebration of light, texture, colour & spirit! Thanks for sharing. :)

Heidi

PinkPanthress said...

Very inspiring!
I especially like the bathroom.

Follow the Royal Peach

parenting articles said...

love the bathroom

Boho Mixology said...

what a space, so much gorgeousness to take in.

Zoe xx