Saturday, 13 April 2013

A Frame (Triangle) Houses...

A beautiful abandoned A Frame (Triangle) House

Allendale House by William O'Brien
John Campbell's Leisure House, Mill Valley, CA, 1952
A frame House/cabin in the woods

A dreamy A Frame in the Woods
A lonely A frame house by the river
And for the kid in us all... A fisher price A frame :)
I have always called them Triangle houses but they are for obvious reasons called A- Frame houses and they are just so cool don't you think? I would love to take over the triangle house in the top photo and make it my own little getaway home, just like the little fisher price people :)

5 comments:

Rebecca said...

O, me, too (take one over for a getaway)!

Nyree said...

Where I grew up as a child in St.Lucia (island in the Caribbean), there were 3 A frame houses opposite my house. They have since been torn down. Seeing this post brought back the memories. They are lovely!

Hippy at Heart said...

they are amazing!

Angie Bailey said...

Ahhhh! I love them. They have such charm and I love that most seem itty bitty. I love tiny houses. ^_^

A POCKETFUL OF WISDOM said...

An A-frame house is my dream home <3