Monday 13 August 2012

Picture perfect...

Lonny Magazine March/April 2012 | Photography by Patrick Cline; Interior Design by Anna Burke
I love this huge Bob Dylan print...

I Love the look of loads of pictures on the wall

Greta Gerwig apartment

Large triangle in a wooden handmade home (I love this)

jeffrey bilhuber decorates
Rug on Wall: From Forty-Sixth at Grace, photo by Michael Graydon

It has been so interesting over the last week to see the artwork that people are choosing on this months artwork give away.

Personally, I love Abstract art, cut outs and Collage and have just hung up my copy's of Kazimir Malevich's Suprematist composition no.5 and Beth Hoekels 'Moonrise' and they have made so much difference to my little home.

Although all those images above are great I love the bottom one as my parents used to have a rug very similar, sadly the dogs managed to savage ours...

What about you guys? What do you go for in your homes?


4 comments:

Linda said...

Beautiful pictures...I love that triangle in the wooden house...:)

Arrowhead Vintage said...

So inspiring, comfy, and livable. Thanks for keeping the inspiration flowing! Just added you to my blogroll. Cheers!
-Alyssa
http://arrowheadvintage.blogspot.com

lazybliss said...

i love the cat! :)
really inspiring post.

Beatrice said...

cute blog!you have a new follower!;)

beainfashion.blogspot.com