Wednesday 6 June 2012

The home of... Justina Blakeney

The gloriously bright and bohemian home, also known as the Jungalow of Interior Designer Justina Blakeney


Bright and Eclectic Interior design: Organic cream and neon Orange

Wooden floors, beautiful textiles and houseplants


I love the apple green paint on those kitchen windows

Justinas, beautiful bedroom, complete with Handira and Suzani textiles


I have a thing about turquoise cupboards at he moment- this vintage cupboard has been given a modern twist with a coat of brilliant turquoise paint
IN the bedroom: African masks and that stunning Metal lamp
Justina's bargain find from the Rosebowl
I have been a big fan of Justina Blakeney for some time now. Her beautiful blog is always such a warm place to visit... recipes, fashion and bohemian interior design all in one place, whats not to love?

So I was really pleased when Justina agreed to let me share with you some of the pictures of her beautifully eclectic, bohemian home. Using a mixture of organic, natural colours, international textiles, juxtaposed with bright neon cushions and paint work, this house really is so individual and beautiful. There is even a beautiful Handira hanging above the bed...I am totally inspired for my new home...

So head over to her blog and prepared to get lost

Thank you Justina

p.s Dont forget to enter this months Give away run by Naked Eye beauty

9 comments:

turquoisemoon said...

I really like this. Not only colorful, but filled with little surprises. I like to walk into a room and find items or displays that cause me to walk clear across the room to get a better look.

aroluna said...

beautiful! I love the kitchen. i'm just patiently waiting to some day see the beautiful "owned" home of Gabi from moontomoon blog ;D

Kath said...

ooh you must be itching to get started!

PatiEnergy said...

Gabi, I love everything about your blog. It's becoming my vision board and my little visual treat I give myself to take into my sleep so I can dream up my beautiful future bright, bohemian, moroccan pippi-longstocking gone style, dream home.

so happy I just found Moon to Moon...and that I get to explore it all...~THANK YOU!

Wonderfulness galore..

Patricia @ http://energyfieldwithgoodhair.blogspot.com/

PinkPanthress said...

The green kitchen windoes are real perfection!

Boho Mixology said...

So beautiful, I adore the bedroom looks like such a sanctuary! what a space.

Zoe xx

Chesca said...

Such a peaceful looking and beautiful home, love the wall hangings in each room! x

amy said...

Talkin' about my dreaaaams

this post is beautiful
i want to abandon my current dwelling and find myself a place like one of these photographs

xo

sending you happy spells

amyflyingakite.com
✿◕‿◕✿

Unknown said...

You have good taste in your compilations.