Sunday 24 June 2012

Carved Wooden Headboards...

Beautiful Carved Wooden Headboard of four poster bed

Carved Wooden head Board
Lotus Carved wood head board similar available form Viva Terra
Carved headboard and Indian Hanging on teak Bed, and handira 

The top two are awesome aren't they? I am looking for something similar but they are pretty pricey on the web My favourite so far are this Karma Sutra head board , this Ramayana panel and the glorious  Lotus head board however I think it will have to be a good search for a thrifty bargain...

8 comments:

Nectarine Dreams said...

Oh wow they are beautiful! I think they would make sleep even more blissful!

Alexandra said...

I adore the lotus headboard...I'd be on a permanent vacation when I put my head down.

aroluna said...

I like the second one, it's more simple and neutral.

Helmi said...

Beautiful!

Rachel said...

These look gorgeous, the first one is my favourite though. :-)

Unknown said...

Headboards really enhance the appearance of a bed. This is such an awesome collection of headboards. Each of them are really beautifully designed. I also love the lotus wooden headboard very much as it looks very unique.



headboards

Kath said...

love that hanging! I've signed up for a class on sewing traditional Indian textiles, can't wait!

Miri boheme said...

Freakin unbelievable. That Indian embroidered hanging is out of this world. It almost looks like a suzani.