Tuesday 24 April 2012

Bright and Bold Bohemian Sofas ....

Bright and Bold multi coloured Suzani Cushions add a bit of Spice to a plain coloured room
 by Martyn Lawrence
The green sofa and the orange flowers add a touch of colour to this Moroccan inspired interior
Bright bold Turqouise sofa
Mellow Yellow sofa, Stylist Twig Hutchinson
Things are still moving forward (slowly) with the purchase of my house. The house is actually in a nice condition and has been decorated well which, although you might think is a bonus but I was looking forward to a bit of a project (ha ha I am never happy).

I have been thinking of ways to add a bit of personality to the whiter than white sitting room and a bright and bold sofa or throw is looking like a good option. I have always wanted a green velvet chesterfield so i am keeping my ebay eyes open for a bargain.

What do you guys think? Bright and bold or neutral and relaxed?

On a totally separate matter I just wanted to say congratulations to my lovely Blogging buddies (and moon to moon sponsors) Lizzy and Spelly ( aka Spell Designs) for getting their stunning bags snapped up by Free People... Woo hoo!!! 

16 comments:

Rebecca said...

Bright and Bold. Without question!

Unknown said...

I really like the first living room :)

Kath said...

Hmm, I like Bright and bold and He likes neutral and relaxed. Our decorating lives are always a compromise, although I did get my way with the raspberry diva bedroom paint LOL

Lisa Graham said...

I love Bohemian style. I wish I knew how to decorate this way without it just looking like a tacky junk shop. I think you have to have a special eye for sure...which I don't.

aroluna said...

bright and bold, but not excessive !

Mercedes said...

wauw nice post!love the bohemian sofas. sometimes my sofa looks nice to (when there´s not a guest sleeping on it) with indian ponchos and colorful cussons.
have you seen my GIVEAWAY yet? tomorow it´s the last day to participate!

http://mercedes-artenciel.blogspot.pt/2012/04/new-giveaway.html

Kiss Kiss Mercedes

Malayka said...

I'm definitely loving the first one!!

Anonymous said...

You've been waiting all this time...go with your heart. Seems to me you are a bright'n'bold gal. I still regret not buying a sublime peacock blue sofa I saw years ago : )

Linda said...

Love that teal one...nothing like a comfy sofa...:)

Sage said...

Bright & Bold! Living in Scandinavia, my place came whiter than white, but I decided to go hot pink in the living room: http://www.sageandsimple.com/2011/10/living-room-makeover.html

And purple in the hallway: http://www.sageandsimple.com/2011/09/color.html

Without a single regret :)

Next up: Peacock blue in the office :)

Psychedelicsister said...

I'm drooling over them all.

Dennise said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Dennise said...

I LOVE THE GREEN ONE. LIKE TO HAVE IT SOON.



Sofas Perth

Daryl Carver said...

Those sofas are good. They have their own type of design and theme as an individual furniture. Old-looking but really good (no offense)

Sophie Standing said...

You inspire me so much. Love your blog. Keep up the good blogging! I even painted the outside of my house bright pink and blue after looking through moon to moon for so many months! My iPad won't let me upload photos otherwise I'd post a pic of my cottage.

Unknown said...

Definitely love the bright and bold sofas. I have a bright coloured modular sofa best thing i ever bought for my living room!