Sunday 6 June 2010

A passion for fashion


 I am a Tarurean, and unfortunately that is supposed to make me rather materialistic, and I hate to admit it but it i so so true. I really don't care to much about money (I am a nurse, we don't get paid much), but I love beautiful things, and clothes are such a big passion of mine.

I have started to collect vintage clothing and have recently spent a very large amount on a beautiful 1930's dress but it was oh so worth it. Any way so this has got me thinking about storage, it seems so mean to keep these beautiful garments in a wardrobe shut away from the world.

Wouldn't it be marvellous if you could have a whole room dedicated to those beautiful garments? Put all those bags and shoes on display. It would certainly make getting ready to go out a lot easier.

4 comments:

Julia said...

you are oh so right!

Wilmary S. said...

I love closets!! I did a post on them: http://www.nycislandgal.com/2010/05/say-yes-to-closet.html

nicole said...

but dusty

Notes From ABroad said...

In Argentina, when we bought our home and had it renovated, we took the "maids room" and made it the "dressing room/closet". We had a beautiful arched doorway cut into the wall of the bedroom, there was a huge window and the cupboards/closet went all the way to the ceiling. 20 ft ceilings.
It was my dream closet and I miss it every day lol ..